I’m so happy & honoured to received an award from my friend Aisyah from My Tinker Space!
Thanks Aisyah for remember me & giving me this special award!
It will be my first ever award that I’ve received since I blog about my craft 3 months ago. 🙂
It seems that it has some rules on receiving the award, the rules are:
1. Nominate 12 bloggers.
2. Put the logo onto your sidebar or within a post.
So here’s my nominees:
1) Aisyah from My Tinker Space. A great crafter friend, regular commentor & luv sharing ideas in her Daily DIY.
2) Kak Rafidah from PinkShoeLover. A crocheter who is great with her headbands & a cool lady.
3) Mummy Dhiacoco from PinkyFrogShop. An inspirational local pro-crocheter for baby beanies.
4) Ezyane from Cute & Yummy. A fellow crocheter who creates kawaii bear bear.
5) Sabrina from Mikylayna. A creative crafter who creates nice felt work for kids.
6) Kak Jijah from ChomelCraft. A successful crafter for her cute hairclips for kids.
7) Kak Sue from MyBotong Crafty Corner. A Malaysian teacher in Japan who love sewing.
8) Kak Fit from Japanese Cotton. A crafter friend who graduated from the same uni, Japanese cotton ‘supplier’ & great in sewing wrislet.
9) Nurel from NurelL’s Craft. The Numan’s daughters who joined hands to do craft together even though all of them are in different parts of Malaysia.
10) Sue from Mindnsoul. A fellow crocheter who loves to make amigurumis.
11) Namizam from Miezcraftshop. A dude who makes cool felt work, help in rebranding & new crocheter.
12) Syazwi from MyChoclateMuffins. A very young crafter going thru her SPM soon.